
Most of you don't know my roommate well enough to appreciate this post. Lindsey HATES to make minor decisions such as what to eat for dinner. Sometimes she just refuses or very sneakily passes the responsibility to someone else. Yesterday, we had a unique turn of events... she decided where to eat and the specifics of what to order!! It was amazing. It was so amazing in fact, I decided to take a picture and make a post so that it would be written and recorded!!! Sug, I am sooo proud of you...keep up the great decision making. I think we might have made history yesterday!!!
1 comment:
There are certain milestones in life that parents cherish. They are things like taking your first step, saying Momma and Dada. LINDSEY we are so proud you made a new milestone. "Decisions on your own"! We only wish we could have been there!
Post a Comment