Monday, September 11, 2006

The Wise Words of Anjuli


Yesterday, on my way home from visiting Jonathan, Kelley, and Kiran I was riding in the car with Anjuli. Anjuli is five. I told Anjuli that I wanted to have a baby one day. She immediately told me that I needed a husband. Then she asked me who I wanted to marry. I said I didn't know yet. Then she asked me if I liked any boys. It was so cute. Then... about 2 minutes later she said...


I have an idea. Why don't you start praying for your husband so that you can have one. That God would take care of it for me. Then she continued to say that I should pray for how many kids I wanted to have. Then they told me I should have 50 million kids. lol.

It was such a cute moment...she is quite the wise 5 year old.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! I will pray with you for your husband. Are you gonna post pictures of your chipmunk cheeks?

Anonymous said...

i miss her. she is too cute

Anonymous said...

She is absolutely adorable and absolutely correct! Except for the 50 million thing. :)