Thursday, August 31, 2006

Babysitting and Television

So being the single girls that lindsey and I are...we get asked to babysit. So the couples go out for romantic dates and lindsey and i look forward to the day when we get to go on Romantic dates. :) Tonight the couples went out and we stayed in.

Meet the kids... their personalities are expressed VERY clearly in the photos.


Micah & Sean (this is a popular position of his) These boys are INSEPARABLE. They are the bestest of best friends!


This is Jeremy. He is 12. He is too cool for cameras and too cool for us.


This is sweet Anjuli and Joanna. They are silly silly silly. They love to do what most girls do...play with stuffed animals, play dress up, and say funny jokes.


Today, Lindsey and I got a TV and DVD player!! It was kind of a hard decision, but finally broke down and got one! When Lindsey and I have free time, the only thing we have to do in our apartment is be on our computers... and it was DRIVING US NUTS!!!
So I am celebrating by BLOGGING and WATCHING A MOVIE!!! We are in heaven!!

6 comments:

Shannon said...

Congratulations on the new TV!

Anonymous said...

ok...could those kids be any CUTER!? i miss them :( tell them all i said hi, k? miss you! glad you got the t.v...you're like every other indian now...seriously..even a lot of the people in the slums have them! they know what's up i guess. love ya! linds

Anonymous said...

Dear Alicia:

My, I really like your blog. It always makes me happy.

Glad you f i n a l l y got a TV and etc. Is it in English or are is it forcing you to learn Hindi?

Bless you, dear one!
Nonnie

Kelley C said...

Hey Nice TV. Do you want the movies The Interpreter, Super Size Me or Origins of the Da Vinci Code? They are on give away at my house.

SouthAsiaRocks said...

Nice!! I'm proud :) If you guys want to sell it when you leave, just let us know ;)
Keep Rockin!!

Anonymous said...

The kids look like they are a lot fun! :)

Congrats on your new tv and dvd player. I would find it very hard to live without watching movies. Plus I bet if you watch some of the Hindi channels you will learn more of the language. Does your dvd player use the same dvds that we watch here in the US?

I hope you are doing well!