Sunday, August 20, 2006

No More Alias & random thoughts

Tonight I finished watching the last of the 17 episodes of Alias! Man....season five was great!! Now my life can resume to normalcy.

It's 3 AM right now. I should be asleep. But instead I stayed up to try to make some phonecalls. Its nice to call people on the weekends because they aren't at work and they have time to talk. I FINALLY got to talk to one of my best friends tonight. I hate that growing up makes everyone so busy. I miss the good ol' college days of having time for community and sharing my heart with people whenever I want. So now, I treasure the times I do have because they seem to get less and less the more grown up and scattered we all become. Times like tonight when I can connect with a sister and speak words of encouragement and receive words of encouragement. I am blessed with amazingly godly women in my life that sharpen me and love me. Nothing better in life than sharing your heart and being real with people. This is what the body of Christ is about...community and love.

Phone calls and emails from the Body is one of my SIMPLE JOYS at this point in my life!

No comments: