Today I got my haircut and my eye brows threaded for 115 rupees!!! Let's do a quick comparison....
IN AMERICA-
Hair Cut -$50
Eye Brows - $10
TOTAL $60.00
IN INDIA -
Hair Cut -$2.20
Eye Brows - 35 cents
TOTAL $2.55
It's kind of like walmart's falling prices...you think?
I am also thinking about joining a woman's softball team through the American Embassy!! Should I?
7 comments:
That would be fun. You should go for it.
i haven't been able to bring myself to go the salon to get my hair cut since being in india! it has ruined me!! haha. softball eh? sounds like fun...do you play with other americans or indians? miss you!!
linds
YOu know I am debating going to get my hair cut and colored today and that is a $120 decision. I wish it was only a $10 max decision.
Yucky! That makes me want to cringe!! Good luck making that decision.
heck yes joing the softball team baby
Absolutely you should join the softball team and have some fun making new memories!
That's a great deal at the salon! I don't pay $50 to get my hair cut, but I pay a lot more than $2.25. You're going to miss that when you come back to the states!
do it!! that would ROCK!!!
Post a Comment