So they past three days I have been down for the count with Giardia. It's this nasty bug that lives inside your intestine. I once heard quoted here in India.... "Doesn't everybody get Giardia?" Well the normal answer to that should be NO, but here in India...I guess everyone gets it. :) So it was my turn. I think I got it from drinking the water at Anita's house a week ago!
And.....
My roomate purchased season 5 of Alias last night! So what do you do when you are sick and can't do you anything...? You watch 7 episodes of Alias in one sitting! I mean who just doesn't love Alias?! I think it brings the spy-wanna-be out of all of us!!
(Just for the record, I might have watched more BUT the rest aren't dowloaded...it's taking FOREVER.)
And.....
My roomate purchased season 5 of Alias last night! So what do you do when you are sick and can't do you anything...? You watch 7 episodes of Alias in one sitting! I mean who just doesn't love Alias?! I think it brings the spy-wanna-be out of all of us!!
(Just for the record, I might have watched more BUT the rest aren't dowloaded...it's taking FOREVER.)
5 comments:
sad! i remember when karen briefed us kids on giardia the first week we were there. i was so stinkin scared i would get it! haha. well, i'm praying for you. i hope you feel better soon! i watched alias when i was sick too! i love ya girl!
linds
I LOVE Alias. I needed a support group after watching it. I hope you feel better soon.
Hey girl don't you just love the G-bug...that stuff is nasty! I totally feel you on that! And heck yeah...Season 5 of Alias rocks! We had a huge marathon of that! I love it!
Sorry to hear about the sickness! I guess you now relate to everyone else in India!
I would love to watch some Alias and be exposed...but I guess I can live a little longer without that exposure.
Yikes! Sorry you got so sick! My family just got home from Africa and they are taking turns with this. Not fun! Curt and I are addicted to The Office. You can download season 1 and 2 on itunes. You will not be sorry! They never get old!
Post a Comment