I am a huge Derek Webb fan. I love his music and his heart. He has decided to give away his new CD for free to anyone who wants to hear it....
Why...?
"so this is why, on september 1st, we're launching freederekwebb.com, a place
where anyone can go online and not just hear but actually download, keep, and
share 'mockingbird' completely for free. In addition, freederekwebb.com will
give you an opportunity to invite your friends to download 'mockingbird' in
order to get them in on the conversation as well.
we hope this bold campaign
will provide a jumping off point for conversations about all of these issues,
and communicate my commitment to playing my part in starting them. so please
help us spread the word: on september 1st, 'mockingbird' will be set free!"
derek webb

1 comment:
Thanks for the info, Alicia. I can't remember if I've heard his songs, but I will check it out. I like his lyrics. :) Hope things are going well for you this week!
Post a Comment