First of all...this is my 100th post!! How appropriate. :)
Secondly, today marks one year since I started on this amazing adventure to head to India! I decided to celebrate with some friends who started this journey with me. One year is a big deal...and from here on out is down hill. To celebrate, we went to a neighboring city because we heard they had a Papa Johns! So we made it a day. We went to see Click (not that great of a movie) at the mall and then went to eat at the oh so delicious Papa Johns....
I have lots of mixed emotions on this day. Part of me can't believe a year has flown by already. How did I get here so fast? I am scared this next year will fly by too quickly. I feel a great sense of accomplishment. Not that I feel successful most days, but an accomplishment of knowing that God chooses the weak and foolish things of the world. I have never felt so weak or foolish since I moved here!!!
So today I celebrate the faithfulnees of God in my life! To one more year of uncertainties, finding myself, failing and trying again, true joy in obedience, and learning more and more about the mystery and beauty of Jesus!
2 comments:
Amen! I hope you sense the pleasure of God over your life, dear one. PTL for Papa John's in India! The only one that delivered to my neighborhood in Irving closed down. I have really been missing it. I wish I could come see you and have some together!
Papa John's is my favorite. I love it. I'm glad you were able to find one.
Post a Comment