Saturday, December 08, 2007

Happy Merry Thanksmas!

It has been FOREVER since I have posted! I can't believe it! I have missed you...have you missed me? I am excited to get back into the blog swing of things. My camera battery has been dead for a couple months and I finally resolved the situation...yay!


It seems that I have completely missed Thanksgiving and it's already the Christmas season. So the only thing I feel I should say is Happy Merry Thanksmas!! I have not been in America for the past two years, so I find myself returning to my youth and getting super excited over Christmas lights, reindeer, Christmas music, stockings, decorated Christmas trees, and seeing Christmas proclaimed everywhere! I know that some people get tired of all the excess of everything at Christmas,but I kind of think that Jesus is worth all the hype. I mean what other holiday gets this much attention? Seriously! People all over the world are outwardly and very elaborately celebrating HIS birthday. So decorate away!! It's all for Jesus and He deserves all the bling, the lights, and the hype!!


Here are some pics from Thanksgiving...these are mainly for the fam.

Erica (my cousin) and I at Lake Casitas

Me and my Aunt Celeste (dad's sister)

Leah (my cousin) and I camping...

Uncle Thom and Aunt Celeste and their new toys!
Happy Late Thanksgiving! I really am thankful for this new season (contrary to my last Debbie Downer post)! I love my CBU family and I love my Sandals family! I love that Jesus moved me only a few hours away from blood family!! That's good networking!! He is soo faithful and I can genuinely say...that I wouldn't want to be anywhere else but Riverside, California!!
I have lots of posts in my mind...so be ready for some more...yay.

3 comments:

Janelle and Ella said...

I've missed you!!
I'm so glad you got to spend Thanksgiving with family! Looks amazing where you were!

Anonymous said...

I miss you alicia!!

julie said...

people in california drink wine when they go camping? in missouri people drink budweiser or dr. thunder or something like that. but i guess that's just one of many differences between california and missouri.