Saturday, December 15, 2007

It was ALL worth It!

I received this email tonight. It's from my English student Deepa in India. My love tank is overflowing. I inserted blue for clarity.

"We miss you so much. We always remember our moments together. We are always talking about you. My mom asks me when will you come back. Mai bahut acchi Yishu bhakt ban gyai hu. I have become a very good Yishu bhakt (Christian). From Preety(her sister) she says Hi, and she misses you very much. We are always looking at your pictures. Suchin's (her brother)marriage is fixed on February 25th. We invite you to come. Please come. From Papa (her father) he blesses you and misses you. He's like your father (he's like your indian father). "

Love,
Deepa

This makes everything hard in India COMPLETELY worth it!! Jesus is so sweet to let me be a part of their family!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! What a sweet Jesus He is!

Amanda said...

I share your joy in this! Praise God!

Emily said...

That's awesome!