Then I came home, turned on Christmas music, and started baking! It finally feels like Christmas!
I also took the initiative and called my family in India tonight. I got to talk to my old team members (bobby, elaine, and laura) and then I called Deepa and talked to her. I wish I wasn't missing India soo much this Christmas. But I guess it's good to miss something and people you love so much. That's why Christ gave Himself so we could love people that are so different than ourselves.
I guess you just can't have the best of both worlds because I am also soo excited to get to wake up tomorrow morning and spend Christmas with my parents and sister. This is something I haven't gotten to do in a long time!! There is still nothing more precious than your family!
Merry Christmas Eve from Texas!
2 comments:
Aur Bharat se, Christmas mubbarak ho!
Yea, I'm so glad you are getting to spend Christmas with your family!!! It is so sweet that you called India. It gave me goosebumps to think of your conversation with your much missed friend Deepa.
Post a Comment