Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Christmas Party Introductions....

This past weekend I had the joy of celebrating the Christmas holidays by attending Christmas parties!! I LOVE Christmas parties.... yummy food, warm clothes, gift exchanges, and social interaction!! Wahoo. I'm all over it!

I took my camera and got some shots of some really important people in my life here in Riverside. Let me introduce them to YOU.


This is the ISP (international service projects) staff that I work with. Kyle is another Graduate Assistant, Kristen- my boss, me, then Jeremy the intern, and Megan another Grad Assistant.

Here is a picture of just Kristen (my boss and Director of Global of Mobilization at CBU) and I. This woman is AMAZING. She has taken me under here wing and is definitely a huge mentor in my life.

This is Sarah G and I sportin' our cute vests. She is a friend of mine from Sandals.

This is Kyle again, me, and another ISP staff...Amy! They make working in the office FUN!
I can't tell you how many students and people I have met in the last 9 weeks. It has been really fun lately to have students on campus recognize me and love on me! I have thrown myself into soo many social awkward situations and it seems like lately I have really been reaping the benefits!! I thank God for friendship!! I really am blessed by the people here in my little bubble.


8 comments:

Emily said...

I love the hair! You look hot. :) And you're probably a pro at handling awkward situations after living here. There are benefits to the fishbowl life after all. :)

Janelle and Ella said...

Your group of friends/co-workers look like so much fun!! I'm so happy for you. And you look amazing!

carsonbelmont said...

There really are cool people in Riverside.

Alicia said...

carson...you soon will make the blog...in the team reveal post. and thanks friends for the sweet compliments. You guys are sweet. THanks for filling the love tank!

Unknown said...

I know this may sound weird, but you are living my dream life. I absolutely LOVE all of those people, and miss having them be a part of my weekly life! However, just as you have to live with being there when you may not always want to, I must do the same here. I am looking forward to hanging out so soon!

julie said...

when we can talk again? i'm so bummed that you skype-rejected me last night. i agree with e-rob, you're hair does look hot. but what's new?

Alicia said...

Melissa! I definitely feel blessed to be among such amazing peeps. I know you miss southern cal and I can't blame with so many amazing people around here. Know that you are loved and missed by everyone here!!

Lindsey said...

Your hair is Awesome! You are a rockstar! :)