I am one loved woman! I love the body of Christ!! I feel like everything that I needed Jesus was faithful to give me today through His people... YOU.
Thanks for all the phone calls, words of encouragement, prayers, e-mails, text messages, and personal concern. My love tank is filled to overflowing. Love is a powerful thing and I never felt so loved as I did today! Thanks for watching my back family!!
Today was an awesome day actually! I got up at 5:30(yes AM) and ran with my small group leader at church! She is also a college graduate and I think she will become a very close friend and future work-out partner! I had a busy day of work, lunch with one of my favorite Texan CBU'erS, dinner with a good and dear friend that is also graduated, and watched Chuck and Heroe's on Tv!! It was a fun and great day of being relational!
Prayer is powerful! I definitely experienced that today! Keep them coming!
6 comments:
PTL! I am so happy that yesterday was a better day. I was thinking about you all day yesterday!! I can't imagine what you are going through. It really hit me when you were talking about how now that you have seen the sadness of poverity you are now held accountable. That made so much sense on how that alone would take such an emotional toll on you. I forget that I am held accountable for what I know and I couldn't stop thinking about how I try to forget sometimes the horrible things in this world I have seen. Thank you for that reminder. I love you!!!
Am I being replaced for Chuck and Heroes? I'm sad but someone's got to do it. By the tone in your text last night I could hear your astonishment over The Bachelor ending. I think he freaked himself out. Still trying to figure that one out.
Aw! I'm so glad I helped fill your love tank! I'm looking forward to many more walks!
You are amazing and know that you are loved! :)
so glad to hear it. you've been in our prayers and thoughts even though we've been out of town.
you are so precious, alicia.
Alicia!! It's meee!! I tagged you. Tag me back. I'm trying to keep up on my blog. LOVE YOU!!! YOU ARE LOVED!!!
www.jamiejean.wordpress.com
Post a Comment