Wednesday, November 07, 2007

It's Good to Be on Texas Soil!!

By the way... I am currently in the great Lonestar state! My cousin Angela is getting married this weekend and I have the privilege of being a bridesmaid in the wedding!! This past weekend in Cali was a pretty rough weekend so I was super ready to come home and see my family. I can't tell you how excited I was to come home...not because i hate cali or my new life there BUT because my sister came home for the wedding all the way from Korea!! Can you believe it? So my entire family was finally reunited after almost 1.5 years!!

The sweet reunion at the airport tonight...look all 5 of us together!! Beautiful and rare.

Shanny and I.

The Divers' sisters....what a beautiful site for the good ol' parental unit!

I leave for Austin tomorrow to start all the wedding madness.
Thursday- Rehearsal Dinner
Friday- Bridesmaid luncheon and chillin' with the bride
Saturday- The wedding!

The wedding is in Austin on lake LBJ! It's going to be beautiful and I get to wear a sexy strapless black number for the wedding! I can't wait. We have rented a few lake houses where my entire family (aunts, uncles, and cousins) will be staying! This is the first time I will have seen a lot of my family since I have been back from India! I wish you could hear the excitement and longing in my voice as I write this!! It's going to be some great family time!

Yay for family! I will definitely be posting wedding pics when I get back!!

6 comments:

KS said...

My birthday is Thursday, November 8th!

Kelley C said...

girl cali is getting to you. look at you all stylish in your cap

Anonymous said...

how sweet!

Anonymous said...

Alicia, I love this! I love Texas too...Texas our Texas. I love you though much more! Have a great time with the fam! Tell them hello in Texas style!

Emily said...

Haha I was gonna comment the same thing as Kelley! I bet having you and your sis back is so exciting for your parents and for Shannon too.

Janelle and Ella said...

Yay for you! You are so close to us right now. I wish I could see you!
I hope you have so much fun seeing family you haven't seen in so long. Enjoy!

We miss you!