I have done two rather lengthy blog post BUT where's the comment love? I know I have been a slacker in the blogging world and am working on it...but your comments gives me the encouragment and drive to still blog!! So get comment happy!!! I will try to be better at commenting too...i have been kind of a slacker!
Prison Break Season 3 is just pure madness. I am slightly losing interest but it still keeps me begging for more every week. However, I was sad to see today that it won't show a new episode for 63 days!! What is a girl to do?! Anybody out there Season 3 addicts? I know Laura is!!
4 comments:
I'm commenting for ya! Guess I should since I got mentioned! I'm kinda disappointed in prison break a little bit, they better have some good stuff coming up to keep my interest. But I'm still addicted to watching michael scofield no matter what happens ;)
I'm guilty! So very guilty!
ok, although not Prison Break addicts like the present company, i can comment regardless.
we miss you when you're away! come see us when you get back (if you're not back already).
Not my fave season, but I still love the show! :) James Roberts downloaded it for us so that we could watch it in the hospital :) haha!
Post a Comment