Saturday, November 10, 2007

Reherasal Dinner

I am putting together this blog post while sitting in a lake house on beautiful Lake Travis. My Aunt rented this huge and beautiful lake house for us to stay during the wedding complete with pool tables, a lake side view, huge screen tv's, ping pong tables, and lots of huge areas for lounging!! I have a great time so far...it's so great to be with family!

Thursday night was the Rehearsal dinner! The dinner was incredible. I had grilled Salmon and cheese cake..yummy. The restaurant, Cool River Cafe, was probably the most amazing restaurant I have been to in years. We had a great time.


Cousins and my grandparents

Me, Nonnie, and Andrew

My Grandad kissing my cheek!

My Uncle Lee

Bridesmaids and the lovely bride in white- my cousin Angela

Cousins and the bride-to-be...isnt her dress fun?

My cousin David and I

My Aunt Peggy, Angela, and Me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alicia- You look just radiant! I am glad you are home and getting some great quality time with family. I know how much I love that precious time, so I am excited that you are getting some!

Crystal Pennington