The wedding is a done deal. The happy couple is off on their honeymoon and Angela said it was the wedding of her dreams!! Everyone raved how it was one of the best wedding that people had been to! It was a night of fun and lots and lots of dancing! Enjoy the pictures and meet my family.
Angela and I hanging out before we walk down the aisle.

The Bridesmaids
My mother and grandmother
Me and my Grandmother
The weather was perfect! Couldn't have asked for a more perfect day!

Angela and Uncle Lee
Shanny and I
Angela, her new hubby, and her brothers
Amber and I dancing...we had a lot of fun getting our groove on.


My cousin Andrew and I.

My daddy and his girls...all together in the same continent, country, state, city, and place!
I'm a Daddy's girl all the way!

The Family exhausted after the big day!!
All the pictures were taken by amazing sister...Shannon.
7 comments:
Wow. That really was a gorgeous wedding!! You look beautiful. You are so tan!!
I wish I could say that my tan was from the Cali sun, BUT it was cheaper to get a tan from the bottle! It's the first time I have done that...kind of impressed...but i have it coming off now in only certain places... thats kind of odd. :)
What an amazing wedding! You looked gorgeous. The bride and her wedding dress were so beautiful and so was the cake. Wedding cake sounds great right now.
Several comments from me (what do you expect, I'm wordy!):
1. You are beautiful, and I love the tan too. I've been an avid user and promoter of sunless tanner for years, and I'm glad you tried it out and liked it!
2. I think that wedding is MY dream wedding, too. That dress is my new favorite wedding gown I have ever seen.
3. You look so happy, and so do your parents, that you're all together.
Well your bottle tan looks very real!! Good job! I was definitely thinking it was the Cali sun.
We look HOT!!!
Typing you some love...
You look awesome! I'm impressed with the tan also. Remember your tan before my wedding and us going together...not in the same bed, just the same time! I wish I had seen you during your TX time. Maybe sometime someone will get married in OK. I know, not likely, but I can hope! Right? I can't wait to catch up! You're beautiful!
Post a Comment