a memoir of a temporary resident in a place that is not her home
Monday, August 28, 2006
The THREE Amigo's
I had three surprise visitors tonight..... EWWWW
They are DEAD now. There was much delight and screaming involved in the process.
BWHA HA.HA HA ...in my evil & nefarious laugh
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
sick sick sick sick sick. man i am so stinkin glad i didn't have to deal with those guys while i was there! bravo to your courageous fight against the roaches!! miss you! love, linds
I killed them with a kiss of death...SICK...just kidding...i used HIT the bug spray. It took a lot of spray and a lot of screams!! Those guys are tough ones. I had to open my window so that I could breath after having sprayed the entire can on all three of them. They were FIGHTERS!
8 comments:
sick sick sick sick sick. man i am so stinkin glad i didn't have to deal with those guys while i was there! bravo to your courageous fight against the roaches!! miss you!
love,
linds
I still get a kick out of hearing you kill that roach a couple of weeks ago. It still makes me laugh.
how exactly did you kill those?
I killed them with a kiss of death...SICK...just kidding...i used HIT the bug spray. It took a lot of spray and a lot of screams!! Those guys are tough ones. I had to open my window so that I could breath after having sprayed the entire can on all three of them. They were FIGHTERS!
Sick!
haha...
how big were they? nasty!
That is so gross! I would have been the one screaming! :)
Post a Comment