
Thankfully, I am blogging from my own computer. For the most part, repairing my computer hasn't been too stressful of a situation. I thankfully have a full-coverage warranty on my computer and Dell's service is quite efficient!! I called Dell at 9 AM and the parts for my computer were delivered to my house that evening. impressive. Then a man came this morning to fix it! I lost my hard drive along with ALL my info, but it's in the shop being restored- hopefully. So words of experience and regret- take the time to back-up your hard drive TODAY!! Or it might cost you $175 to get it restored. This picture is hilarious...it's Lindsey taking out my hard drive the night it crashed to see if I had lost everything...which i did. I just thought it was comical.

I received two more amazing packages in the mail!! So I couldn't forget to put them on here. Are security guards did finally ask us why we were getting so many packages lately...when it rains it pours!!
This package was filled with LOTS and LOTS of Christmas ornaments...also from Mrs. Scivally and her best friend whom I have also never met...but fun stuff!!! More and more stuff to create the perfect Christmas atmosphere! Thanks ladies.

Now these beautiful presents are the presents that came all the way from Bulverde, Texas!!! These presents are from my parents!! I already opened the crocs cause I needed them! They are awesome!! I am hoping to find something inside saying that my parents are coming to visit...we will see...sigh.

So this Sunday was AMAZING! Debbie, ordered herself a grill for Christmas...so we had a cookout!! Can I just say that when all of "us" get together we would dream of the days of cook-outs. So she actually made our wishful thinking a reality. It was so delightful. So here is a picture of us with "beef". Can I just say it was delicious...but it kind of makes me sick when I eat it now...isn't that just tragic?! The best part of the day was it was so relaxing. We cuddled under the covers and watched "The Sound of Music" which has to be one of the best movies ever!! It was just a great to just hang out, fellowship, and enjoy the community that I have here.
.JPG)
Can I just say that this Christmas season has been so fun and amazing!! I can't wait for all the fun activities we have planned this week.... stay tuned for more pics....
Merry Christmas
6 comments:
So glad you are back on line. I know not having your computer can be very stressful.At least you had your own personal CANDY CANE TO WORK ON IT FOR YOU!
hey! Fun pics! So glad your comp is fixed! I just backed up my hard drive :) ... I think Lindsey looks cute in the top pic :) you guys ROCK!
Congrats on the grill! And getting your computer fixed without losing your mind. I think Dell has a huge workforce in India. We got your card today! Thanks so much! I wish I could fedex your parents to you. I can't imagine how much you miss them. I love you!
Amanda
THE HILLS ARE ALIVE.................WITH THE SOUND OF MUUUUUUUUUUUUUSIC
I am so glad that everything got resolved so quickly! I am very impressed.
Nice post.
Checked out your other pics- they're GREAT. You look gorgeous in your Sari!!!!!
Have a GREAT Christmas!
Post a Comment