Ben- with his killer good looks.
Believe it or not... IT'S SNOWING IN TEXAS TODAY!! My cousin Tammie sent me pics of her kids playing in the snow. This was their first time to see snow. She said they were honestly a little disappointed when they first saw it...I guess they wondered "what's the big deal?"
Today I got several missed calls on skype from Tammie right in a row, but it always disconnected before I could say hi. So about an hour later, Tammie apologized. She said that on his own, Blake (who is 4), came to the computer to try to call me on Skype because he wanted to talk to me. But he said he couldn't get the phone to work!! He was trying to talk to me! It was soo cute. He recently stayed with my parents and that's where he learned that he could talk to me using Skype. I was so honored he thought of me on his own and tried to call. He then told his mom to tell me this....
" I love you and want to send you a present and I miss you and want to bring you something for your birthday, and you are pretty."
This kids just melts my heart!! I can't wait to play with him again.
Blake is the one in the red power ranger suit and I don't know who the blonde girl is.



4 comments:
Those kiddies are so stinkin cute! I miss you A-Dawg. I'm kinda really sad that I won't be there when Kim goes to India. Jay will be there too! It's like old times minus me :( SAD! It's ok though...I KNOW I will see you guys again. I love you sug!
cute!
Yeah Texas!!!!
sidenote..how did you get your counter at the top??
-your blogging admirer
well...if you have the BETA blogger its simple. If you don't you have to play around in the coding till it ends up at the top and I can't help you out much. If you have the Beta then just go to layouts. Then create the counter by copying and pasting it in the html block. Once it is created- drag it to the top. I love that i have a blog admirer..sigh dream come true.
Post a Comment