Monday, December 11, 2006

Santa stopped by....

My oldest sister Shannon sent me a Christmas Survival Package. My sister LOVES Christmas. She is actually a Christmas fanatic- so it was only logical for her to send me a package. Well today, Santa CAME (fedex man)!! I was soo stinkin' excited. The package is amazing. Let me tell you about it....



What is Christmas without decorations? So she sent me these amazingly colorful ornaments!! They are quite festive for India.

The box was filled full of KISSES. Hershey's Kisses that is- mint and regular. It's like heaven in my mouth!!!

I didn't own a single Christmas movie!! I know...tragic! She sent White Christmas and Elf!! This is what I guessed she would send!! White Christmas has our "Sisters" song in it and our family watched Elf one Christmas too many times in a row to count. So they had lots of sentimental value!! Good job Shanny.

She also sent me SIX Christmas CD's!!! One of my favorite's she sent was Sandi Patti "Voice of Christmas" because I remember listening to this as a kid. The other favorite she sent was "The John Legend Collection sound of the Season". I have never heard this CD!!

And last but not least there are TWO mystery gifts that are wrapped under my tree...those will get opened on Christmas... I do know that they are DVD's...fun fun!!!

The best part is all the thought and love that went into the package. What a sweet and special package this was!!!

Thanks Shanny.....ksssss...kssssssssss..... don't let the Christmas snake bite!!

4 comments:

AKat said...

cute, cute!

Emily said...

what a FUN package!! I'm anxiously awaiting a couple of boxes myself... I'm looking forward to seeing you soon!

Shannon said...

It looks like fun. And very yummy too.

Amber said...

I like the picture you took of your survival kit! Very impressive. Shanny rocks...I have decided it is good to have a sister whose favorite holiday is Christmas.