Friday, December 15, 2006

A moment of Silence....

My computer officially crashed tonight. When I reboot it...it gives me the black screen of DEATH. So sad. Lindsey and her dad did a rather extensive assessment and they think my hardrive is GONE....

moment of silence......


So i will have disappeared in the world of technology for a few days. Thankfully, I have a full warrantly but I can't call Dell till Monday. So this is me sighning off until then.....


Please pray and if you need to get in touch with me...
alicia.divers@gmail.com

5 comments:

SouthAsiaRocks said...

oh man! My worst nightmare!! I'm sooo sorry!! I'll be praying for that! I'm sure it's quite frustrating!!
You ROCK!!!

Emily said...

hey, I got the black screen of death tonight too! It basically said that all of the files had been dumped or something...very sad! but, it seems that if repaired itself somehow. PTL! I don't have a warranty so it would have been very sad. anyway, hope things go well with yours!

Anonymous said...

I hope that you are able to recover everything you cherished!

Alicia said...

you know emily...my computer did that a couple times before the final death. I would make sure you back up everything and maybe even purchase a new hardrive when you are in Delhi. My computer was number 9 of hardrives on Dell computer's that have crashed...according to Doug. S0 this is my warning. Mine did that a few times too...so dont take it LIGHTLY like I did.

Amber said...

So sad!