So its cold in India right now. My house is actually colder than it is outside and I don't really like to wear suits in the winter because they just aren't warm enough. But I had English class today in a very conservative part of town so I had to wear a suit, but I was cold....so this is how I left the house. Yes...I actually left the house looking like this.... Sick. It is hideous. I know. My favorite is the socks with sandles. Don't be that gal.
11 comments:
HAHAHAHA...SSSSSick. Oh how I love you. Don't worry, you pull the sandals and socks off pretty well. I miss you guys so stinkin' much!!! UGH!
i love you. thanks. and i agree "sick"
socks with sandals? i don't get it. what's the big deal? i do it all the time. i even have socks with a separate toe--made especially to wear with sandals.
I can't believe that I was seen with you! Sick...
jules, leave the socks at home when you come to visit cali, k? you won't need them here! :)
THAT is a GREAT outfit!!! you just need a scarf and by scarf i mean the knit kind that you tie under your chin - the kind that just wishes it were a cool hat.... OH FYI my neighbors yell at me when i don't wear socks with my sandals..
I love the blog comment dialougue. Well...just for the record, I was really embarassed to go out. I felt like everyone was stearing at my feet and my tacky outfit. BUT then I looked around and realized that was nothing abnormal about my attire. Gotta love Indian dress!!
Honestly, when I first saw your picture (before I read the post) I thought you were just proud of a new suit or something. :)But, I do have to say that it's not REALLY cold or you wouldn't be wearing sandals. And, really, what's so horrible about the outfit? You haven't seen anything until you come up here in the winter!! You know it's cold when you don't change your thermal underwear for days! :)
You are a shame to the Divers name.
I can't believe you would leave the house looking like that. hehe. You look adorable.
Love the outfit! I actually wear the toe socks with sandals/flip flops. I love flip flops and if it's cold, why change the shoes when you can just wear toe socks. :)
Post a Comment