Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Another package came...

Tonight was NOT like any other night... I pulled into the gate at my apartment complex and got out of the car. Yet, as soon as I stepped out of the car my security guard flagged me down and told me that WE (the white girls) had 3 packages!! Well two of them were for Lindsey, but the awesomeLONG one was from Mrs. Scivally! I have never technically met this amazing woman, BUT she sends me these incredibly encouraging emails, has her Sunday girls pray for me, and sends me awesome packages in the mail!! She is one of my biggest cheerleaders and has a pure and sweet heart for the nations.


"What is it?" You might ask....well it was FOUR twenty-oz Dr. Peppers wrapped in bubble wrap. I had mentioned my love for Dr. Pepper and so she filled my Dr. Pepper NEED. It also had some great snowflakes to add to my Christmas ambiance. Thanks Jan...this was super thoughtful of YOU!!!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Praise Him for DP!

kelly said...

cool! one day houston and i found a dr. pepper at the sandwich shop on campus and we split it. it was funny how good it tasted.

Lady A said...

I am so jealous right now.i have no words...except

Maybe i'm being punked..
Maybe i'm being filmed right now!!
Maybe i get to meet Ashton!!

Anonymous said...

wow, that is so sweet... you're practically bff with this lady.
this was about the time of year i arrived. i miss you guys.
love love love.

Craig & Cindy said...

Go DP! The small things in life can bring such joy.

Amber said...

You are so loved...