Saturday, June 18, 2011

On Saying Goodbye

In four short weeks, I will be driving my car out of California headed to Texas [Insert anxiety].
My 3 year and 9 month California residency will end.

And this might seem like a weird/odd request...
Will you please join me in praying for me in these next 4 weeks as I say goodbye?



It is really easy to get calloused in saying goodbye.
It is sometimes easier to disengage.
But I want to say goodbye, and I want to do it with excellence.

I want to pursue people and soak in last moments.
I want to speak words of truth and encouragement.
I want people to know how meaningful their friendship was in this season.
I want people to know how their story impacted my own story.

So, please pray that I would end well in this last month in California. Thanks in advance.

1 comment:

Vo said...

Alicia, I completely understand what you are going through. I will be praying for you!