But unfortunately these days she is more lovely than ever.
It's always easier to leave a place you hate.
But thankful this place holds more meaning and love than my little Alicia heart can contain.



I am working hard to preserve memories but also to create new memories.



I recently have had the joy of enjoying the ROI of my close to four years of my Cali residency. I have been filling my time with lots of coffee dates, shared meals, and just soaking in random spontaneous moments with my roommates.

This has also made me incredibly bi-polar. I find myself having really awesome highs followed by really low lows. So you might see me laughing till my belly aches followed by my mascara-ridden cheeks. The truth is I have awesome friends. People that genuinely love me and people I am honored to know and to be a part of my story, and that have given meaning to my life here. It is my community that makes leaving so painful.
I am working hard to preserve memories but also to create new memories.In the next three weeks I have a lot to look forward to because I have lots of people that love me!
1. Turning my house into a dance floor that will involve heels, red lipstick, hair down, and some major swag.
2. A trip to Santa Barbara with my roommate and her work bestie Bru. Bru has told us to just bring cash and a book. He has something up his sleeve.
3. Last everyday may gathering that will involve witty banter, BBQ, and hopefully some good ol' laughs.
4. Becka and Kim have planned a surprise destination overnight excursion next week. They have been planning for days quite sneakily.
5. My going away party that Becka has also been working on some crazy thoughtful project to bless me.
6. A two-day birthday excursion in Las Vegas with 7 of my best friends.
7. A 10 day road trip with the ladies of 611 to Vegas, Grand Canyon, San Antonio, and Houston for our last hoorah together.

These next few weeks literally might be the funnest and most blessed days of my life. I am one loved girl and my love tank these days is gushing with love.
2 comments:
Love you. Have a blast these last few weeks. I want to see you again before you go. I am not looking forward to it...tears....Time has flown. I remember our first trip to in and out with Shannon. You are so loved and its a bittersweet situation. Xo...Erica
Erica that was a lot of fun. Alicia, can you pack me in your suitcase and take me to Vegas. It is my birthday too and its the least you can do for dropping in on it :).
Post a Comment