This morning, I got up to watch Game 5 of the Spurs vs. Jazz! The game started at 6:30 AM this morning so I got to watch it live with the rest of you Americans. My love tank is filled. I forgot how much i loved watching basketball...especially those spurs in the finals!!
So the Spurs WON 89 to 109!! They creamed the opponent securing them a spot in the final game to win the championship!! Yay. Yay. Yay.
Any other spurs fans out there? Will my homeboys, the Spurs, be the 2007 NBA Champs?! We will see!!!
4 comments:
Three consecutive sports posts have dramatically increased my interest in reading your blog!!! ;-)
Ha ha! Funny Jonathan. GO SPURS GO!!
Ok so you wake up EARLY to watch a Spurs game but not to talk to me! Whatever! Just kidding! Love you! No, I haven't watched the Spurs...mainly because they're not playing the Mavs. And we know that I only watch them during playoffs and b/c my husband is a sports addict. Well, he used to be when he lived a luxurious life that included ESPN. There are great benefits to not having cable!
P.S. SCHOOLS OUT FOR SUMMER!!!! (I was singing that. Have you heard that song before?) Call me soon!
Alicia,
I had to tell you that my friend Annah has now been to 2 playoff games and is now scheduled to go to the championship game this week!
Post a Comment