This is actually my first year to watch AI. I feel like I have come to know these people and I had to fight tears in the emotions of it all. I personally love both Blake and Jordin. They are just so different...I mean how could I choose? I love that God placed me in a city of "fun" people. We are always looking for excuses to meet and have a party.
There is always a lot of creativity involved... for example.
At the door, we had to choose Jordin or Blake. If you chose Jordin you got a heart sticker and if you were going for Blake you got a blue circle. Many people were torn in their decision (including myself) and there were those select few that DID look on the Internet and already knew who the idol was (shame on them).
We were also told to bring AI snacks. Here are some of my favorites:
Paula Popcorn - cause she is light and fluffy
Simon Soda- because he is kind of fizzy
Ginger Snaps- Simon always snaps at people
Randy's Peeps- you know those sugary Easter peeps
Cheezy Sanjaya- queso dip
Here is just a few of us at the end of the night. We of course had to sneak in one group picture. You know how that goes!!
1 comment:
I love how you make even ordinary things fun!
Post a Comment