Julie and Ruthart showing their SMILES and excitement for some American Food!

Yep...I baked a cake from a box (thanks Caroline for sending it)...it was the fun fetti cake...DELICIOUS. Here is K and I (yep she escaped Kiran again...thanks J).
Yep...I baked a cake from a box (thanks Caroline for sending it)...it was the fun fetti cake...DELICIOUS. Here is K and I (yep she escaped Kiran again...thanks J).
My roomie- Linds, Kelley, and Me.

Kelley got a little jealous of me and Julie taking a picture...so she hopped in. It made for a cute picture...even if Kelley was strangling me.
Kelley got a little jealous of me and Julie taking a picture...so she hopped in. It made for a cute picture...even if Kelley was strangling me.
Here are the "upper class men". Oh how I love these ladies!
Today is actually my Mommie's Birthday! I already wrote sweet nothings about her for Mother's Day...so this will have to work for my shout out to my mother!! She always seems to get slightly jipped because her Anniversay, Mother's Day and her birthday are all 3 weeks of each other!! Sorry mommie. Happy Birthday...you never looked younger!! I love you!
Today is actually my Mommie's Birthday! I already wrote sweet nothings about her for Mother's Day...so this will have to work for my shout out to my mother!! She always seems to get slightly jipped because her Anniversay, Mother's Day and her birthday are all 3 weeks of each other!! Sorry mommie. Happy Birthday...you never looked younger!! I love you!
1 comment:
First...they have TGI FRIDAYs in INDIA?! Second...SO glad you finally ate the cake and loved it!! I am going to make myself on for my birthday ;-)
Can't wait to see you soon!!
Post a Comment