So a new love of mine is jewels. I know... I am female...and what female doesn't like jewels? I mean seriously. Well...I found this jeweler that I LOVE and I have had some jewelry made! He has lots of pre-made things, but certain people he brings to the back where you can actually look at the stones and then tell him what you want made. So fun!! I have been surrounded by rubies, diamonds, emeralds, amethyst, and several varieties of topaz! My heart is happy. So the jeweler, Mr. Gupta, told me that he had new stones in for me to look at. To my surprise they were these enormous, absolutely breath taking, golden topaz stones. So after much convincing and persuasion he had me hooked. I picked out my stones and had a 95 carat golden topaz set made!! Yep...so this picture is me attempting to show it off. I didn't have a chain for the pendant, but it is about the same size as my ring! Isn't it amazing?!! This is my biggest a priciest souvenir for myself...so yeah....I am in love with the bling!
My blinging ring and one earring. I took several pictures and couldn't get both of them in...awe well.
6 comments:
Your bling is ALMOST as beautiful as you are ;-)
Can you say jealous? I love it! I love that you have all this cool stuff from India now. It's awesome...share the wealth! Love you!
I like the jewels! How fun to have them! I think I could be obsessed with jewelry if I let myself. It's really fun!
Where is this jewelry store? I may need to send an "anonymous" note to James about its location. :)
Beautiful!! It is gorgeous! I am very impressed with your camera skills!
I am glad you are finding some fun stuff for yourself! Enjoy the bling...it looks awesome!
Post a Comment