
Friday is one of my favorite days because I usually go with Mona to pick up Erica from school. I love to see her face light up when she sees me! It's priceless and is always accompanied by a HUGE hug! After we pick her up, the three of us always do something out. Today we got coffee together at Barrista. On the way home, we SANG CHRISTMAS CAROLS!! Actually I am teaching her Christmas carols. I love nothing more than singing carols while in transport. Yes, it's true...I am already in the holiday spirit.

I love this pic. So the short Asian guy is my supervisor. And the three tall non-Asian men are a group of men from Mississippi that came to help us out this past week. Bobby- the Asian- looks just like Mr. Miyagi in the movie "Karate Kid". Need I say more?

This is the kids trying to strike the same pose as above. Precious.

This is Nancy. She is one of my co-workers. She is the beautiful mother of all the white kids in my photos. The tall Mississippi boys treated our team to dinner at Ruby Tuesdays. Yummy yummy american food.
While eating, Sadhu- an indian friend, gave me my prediction on my life based on my favorite animal and favorite bird. This is what he said...
"I am sharp and am always looking for and taking opportunities. My husband will be good looking, talkative, and naughty. ha ha.... I laughed for about 5 minutes. "
6 comments:
i miss you guys so much. that's all i have to say when i look at your pictures. love you!
Great pictures! Thanks for sharing. It does help me know what is going on in your life.
Wish I could have been there to brag about being related to you. I guess I will just have to do it over blog.
Just so you guys know...
That's MY SISTER! And proud of it.
That is a really cute picture of you and Erica!
Dang, that coffee looks so good, so do the people drinking it!! I'm coming to India just to meet that little girl and drink coffee with you!
You and your husband will have everything in common!!!
Post a Comment