My sweet friend Amanda tagged me in her blog in her post titled "What a Weirdo". So now it is my job to describe to you "9 weird things meme" about myself...so here they are in no particular order.
1. I have this weird obsession with cleaning my ears. It's a daily habit to always clean my ears with a Q-tip after I get out of the shower.
2. I like to moon people (close girlfriends) for shock value.
3. I have incredibly obnoxious sneezes and rarely ever sneeze just once! Sometimes people can't tell if I am coughing or sneezing.
4. I love to talk ghetto and secretly wish that I was black sometimes.
5. I have never been kissed.
6. My first trip to the dentist was when I was 16.
7. I still have my baby blanket and slept I with it until I moved to India.
8. I usually hate collections because I am not a "stuff" person, BUT I do have a new Starbucks mug collection from different cities in the world. I like this collection because its useful (Chaing Mai, Seoul, and Germany now thanks to the germany team).
9. I have lived in India for a year and still have not thrown up!
Ok...so now I get to tag some people!! Lindsey, Kelly In England, Amber, Shannon, Julie, Kelley, Kim, and Coop!
Feel free to post a comment and let me know random quirks or facts about YOU!!
4 comments:
i knew you were going to tag me... ok ok...
Never being kissed is not weird! It's sweet. :)
I still sleep with my baby blanket, too! It keeps the light out of my eyes and I don't need as many pillows... :)
I have to clean my ears to everyday as soon as I get out of the shower!
First of all, you must know and be excited that Ashley and I are writing this response together in the same room, in the same state. It is kind of like we're with you b/c we have been catching up on some much needed blog reading and viewing your sweet face. Next, you must know that everyone of the "weird" quarks in this posting (is that correct blog lingo) are so completely perfect and make us think of you. We decided we needed to join in the quarks so you don't feel left out or strange:
1. H: I have a freaky obsession with the linen closet and like for everything to be facing the right way and stacked perfectly (hence why my husband doesnt fold those)...pretty much the same for the dishes.
1. A: I don't like to put makeup on in front of people.
2. H: I don't like to see hair on the floor in my bathroom or anywhere else and will pick it up quickly.
2. A: I don't like to see chewed gum...even my own.
3. H: My LEAST favorite part of being a girl is plucking my eyebrows. My mom did the job until I moved out.
3. A: I don't like the words breath and nub b/c they sound and feel weird in my mouth.
4. H: I have been known to iron my sheets.
4. A: I put makeup on and fix my hair almost everyday...even if I am just lounging around.
This is all we have right now. Sorry. It's late. Anyway, we hope that you enjoy and laugh at these quarks and feel like we are there when you read them.
Hannah and Ashley
Post a Comment