
We had an amazing spread of delicious food that tasted like it came straight out of America... PURE BLISS. We enjoyed turkey, dressing, green bean casserole, seven layer salad, sweet potato casserole, rolls, fruit salad, German chocolate cake, pecan pie, and last but not least Dr. Pepper!!!

Look at how beautiful the table looks. Karen's sister does flowers professionally so she blessed us with her amazing talent! The fall flowers added to whole ambiance...it was perfect.
If any of you live overseas you know exactly how blisfull this whole day was! Thank you Walker family!!
Happy Thanksgiving!!



8 comments:
That was a smart move not telling me about this because you know I would've crashed just to get a bite of turkey! I hear it's chicken on Thanksgiving this year thanks to the Master Chef.
Yay for Thanksgiving dinner in a foreign non meat land.
Yay for Thanksgiving dinner in a foreign non meat land.
aww how fun! houston and i are making our own thanksgiving dinner next week. it sure seems strange not to be with our families.
and for the life of me, i can't find canned pumpkin - so no pumpkin pie :(
I am so jealous. I want to have Thanksgiving dinner with you. Guess I will have to wait until next year.
Mommie
awesome! sounds like it was fun :)
I am very hungry right now...
i am cooking starting this weekend. yikes. linds comes home in a few weeks. do you get to see each other much?
Post a Comment