Saturday, November 25, 2006

Christmas Cards- Is it a lost art?

For those of you who still value the giving of Christmas cards- DON'T FORGET ABOUT ME!!

Q: How expensive is it to send a card/letter to you, Alicia?
A: It ONLY cost 80 cents!! Who knew?

Q: How long will it take to get to you Alicia?
A: ONLY one week!!

Q: Is there anything special I should do Alicia?
A: Make sure they stamp it AIR MAIL. Or it will go by boat and I will get it in three months!

EMAIL ME IF YOU WANT MY ADDRESS!!! Hint Hint

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Can I get your address?

Anonymous said...

email me your address!!!! I got a Christmas card for you, aj in spain

Anonymous said...

I actually wrote out a Christmas Card from you and was going to ask you for your address before I saw this blog. :) So... Can I have your address?

Anonymous said...

Hey Alicia! I just saw the link to your blog on Amanda's blog. I have a Christmas card with your name on it...I just need your address! If you want to see our little baby boy, his blog is www.joshuamurrell.blogspot.com. I just started his blog, so there isn't too much on it! I miss you and am praying for you!