Here are some of he characters:
1. Jayne McClain- I was the ghetto ex-mafia chick. My job was to be ghetto. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Come to find out... I was the actual murderer?!!!?!! Who knew I had it in me to poison someone? Watch out.

2. Mississippi Spencer (my roomie). She was a tree-hugging, enviornmental saving Hippy/Flower child. The part fit her well. She even won the award for best Sleuth. She guessed that I killed Romeo.

3. Fufu Lamonge (french rich woman), Herbert Hawk ( a computer hacker) and Toloula (the club's main dancer).
These are also the one's who have May birthday's...the whole reason why we had this party.

So here are some of the host's of the night club and other character's involved! Everyone did a great job with staying in character! The party was Groovy and we had a lot of fun with the 70's theme!!

This is one of the funnest parties I have been too! I hope you enjoyed the pics!!
5 comments:
That looks like great fun! I've done the murder mystery party thing, but never where everyone dressed up to play the parts.
Oh man, you guys are hilarious! I wish I could've been there! You make a fantastic ghetto gangsta.
Linds
You are having way to much fun! Are you sure this is your job?
That's soooo cool! I love stuff like that! And y'all look hot in your 70s costumes! :)
Hey Sis!
You don't look like a killer to me. Maybe kill em' with your looks...but your eyes contain too much joy be a true gangster...though you do know how to talk like one. I loved the pictures and am glad the gangster part of you got to come out!
Post a Comment