

Yummy. Yummy. Yummy. Yummy.

Today we also took the team on a tour of our city. This man is a Sikh (all Sikh's wear turbins) and he thought I looked like a Sikh woman...so he asked me to take a picture with him!! So the yellow bandana...yeah...I guess we all had to cover our heads, so the bandana was the solution.

Here is a group shot of the MC team. I love them all...they are so much fun. I have come to the conclusion that I love Mississipians! I have not met a bad one yet!!
Ok so today...Two of the gentlemen took it upon themselves to help me stay up with the American culture. I grew up listening to only Christian music...so in the music department I am just plain IGNORANT....and I hate it! So I know have a list from A to Z of some bands....
Any body heard of these? I welcome comments on your faves.
50 cent
Amos Lee
Aqua Lung
Ben Harper
Ben Folds
Big tymers
Bob Marley
Bow wow
Bob Dylan (live 65, 67) New stuff sucks
Bella Fleck
Bright Eyes
B.B. King
Big Boi
Counting Crows
Cold Play
Calexico
*Dave Brubeck
*Dane Cook ( comedian)
Dave Matthews
David Banner
David Gray
*Damien Rice
*Death Cab For Cutie PLANS #5
Dr. Dre
Eminem
Ella Fitzgerald
Etta James
Eric Clapton(backless)
Eisley
Frank Sinatra
G Unit
G-Love and Special Sauce
Gary Fields
Garth Brooks
George Strait
Gavin McGraw
Harry Connick Jr.
Herbie Hanncock-
Hootie and the Blowfish
Iron and Wine
Imogen Heap
Jack Johnson
Jason Mraz
Jay-Z
Jamie Cullum
James Taylor
Jimmy Eat World
John Mayer Trio
Johnny Cash
Juvenile
Kanye West
The Killers
Lauryn Hill
louis armstrong
ludacris
Marc Brousard*
Maroon 5
Marvin Gaye
Michael Buble*
Mike Jones*
Miles Davis
Modest Mouse*
Nappy Roots
Nelly
Nickel Creek
Norah Jones*
Notorious B.I.G.
Oasis
Outkast(speakerboxx)
P. Diddy
Patty Griffin
Pearl Jam
Phish
Polyphonic Spree
Postal Service
Queen
R. Kelly
Radiohead
Ray Charles
Ray Lamontagne
Rufus Wainright
Sean Paul
Simon and Garfunkel
Sister hazel
Snoop Dogg
Sufjan Stevens*
Tenacious D.
Tim Mcgraw
Tom Petty
Transiberian Orchestra
Trick Daddy
Usher
Van Morrison
Whalen Jennings
Will Smith*
Vanilla Ice
5 comments:
a-
don't stop posting, i don't post often but i read regularly!
-aJ
:) i have no doubt those mississippians (ok that took a long time to spell!) are blessed by you guys as well! i miss you guys so much! i can't wait to talk to you again. keep pressin on. HE is so worthy!
linds
I just think it's funny that Tenacious D and Vanilla Ice somehow made the list!
So i just realized that the picture of you and sug are in our old room. :( miss you guys so much!! and some of those bands are so great!!
llinds
why is ryan adams not on the list? who are these people? :)
Post a Comment