
My roomate today asked me what album the "Boast No More Song" was on. I was pretty confident it was on the Company of Angels Cd. I was right. This is not the point of this post however. In my hunt on I-tunes to find the answer, I realized that Caedmon's Call had put out a new Cd!!! It took me about 5 seconds before I hit the download button to buy the Cd. I am listening to it right now and it is excellent. Their lyrics are always so powerful... I would recommend you listen to it!!
Disclaimer...I am really biased towards Caedmon's Call... I could listen to them all day and never get sick of them! They are my favorite artist!
Anybody else out their Caedmon's Call Junkies?
1 comment:
I share the love of Caedmon's Call with you! One of my favorite CDs is Share the Well by Caedmon's Call. Have you listened to it?
Post a Comment