Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Indian Idol

The other night...a group of us from MC team went to the EDM mall to catch a bite to eat. What we didn't realize was that Indian Idol was being hosted there that night!!

When we walked inside we heard a lot of noise and saw some crowd, but didn't really know what was going on. We went to the the 3rd floor and looked down. To my suprise I saw a sea of people!! I later realized that the loud music was the different Indian Idol performances.

http://sifymax.com/indianidol/

I have to admit, I didn't stand long with the mass amounts of Indians, but it was a pretty random and fun experience all together!!!

2 comments:

SouthAsiaRocks said...

AWESOME! THat rocks! hahaha

Shannon said...

LOL. That is freakin awesome. I checked the website out and I laughed my butt off. Which was good cause I needed to laugh some of it off.