a memoir of a temporary resident in a place that is not her home
I love those beach pics!
there was more pollution than in Delhi??? Wow. yucky.
Smog = ewww!Beach = yeah!If you're looking for another fun side trip sometime, visit one of the Ruby's Diners that are out on one of the beach piers. The one I used to frequent is in Seal Beach, but I think they have others. Classic California.
ok, love the pic of you with the improve turban. well done :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love those beach pics!
there was more pollution than in Delhi??? Wow. yucky.
Smog = ewww!
Beach = yeah!
If you're looking for another fun side trip sometime, visit one of the Ruby's Diners that are out on one of the beach piers. The one I used to frequent is in Seal Beach, but I think they have others. Classic California.
ok, love the pic of you with the improve turban. well done :)
Post a Comment