I love the New Year. I love the thought of starting over, reflecting on the past year, and dreaming and planning of what the new year might bring. The past two years, I celebrated the New Year abroad. In 2005, I was with friends in Chiang Mai, Thailand and in 2006 I was in Singapore! This year in 2007, I was in California! I wonder where I will be next year!
I have made lots of random New Year's Resolutions that I have written and put them into three main categories.
Physical-
You can check them out on my weightloss blog... http://trunkminusjunk.blogspot.com/ Yes...I started up the blog again! Plan to visit their weekly (Monday's) and see my progress! I will need your accountability and encouragement! Don't forget to comment!
Spiritual-
As basic as this sounds, I want to be consistent in my time in the Word and in prayer.
I also want to start fasting for South Asia the first of every month.
Personal- These are Really Random
I want to start cooking in my apartment most nights.
I want to be Soda Free in 2008
I want to make my bed daily
I never want to go to bed without doing the dishes
Less facebook time
I want to read a book a month at least
I want to look into graduate programs and figuire out where my life is going
oh...and a DATE in 2008! ha.
My dream for 2008 would be to see my roommate from India Lindsey move to Riverside next year! I am trying to convince her!!
So how did I bring in 20000008? I spent the evening with my college group at church! We had a semi-formal party with lots of fellowship, food, and dancing!
These ladies are in my Small Group. I love them!
These are small group leaders in my college group! It was their house where the party was!
Just a few minutes before midnight...we had a sparkling cider ready to toast!
5 comments:
looks like a fun new years :) Oh, and I like your 'resolutions' - date in 2008 is my favorite - it rhymes - you should make all of your goals rhyme - it would be really cool :)
(haha Andrea!!) You look super hot! Great resolutions!
Girl you do look hot!
And I miss you.
I think I need to incorporate your resolutions in my life this year. Those are great ones.
You are still having way to much fun! Wish I was with you for the New Year.
Post a Comment