I would ask that you would please lift of my friends Jesse and Shanne. They are workers in South Asia whom I trained with a couple years ago in Virginia. Shanne and Jesse were expecting their first born daughter Priya, but due to complications their daughter went to be with the Lord yesterday morning. Shanee was 7 months pregnant. My heart is so broken for them. All you moms and dads out there, I know that you can understand their loss more than I. Please keep them in your prayers.
They share, "This has been, without a doubt, the most difficult thing we've ever been through. We are pleased that our daughter is through with the troubles of this world and in the arms of her Lord. And we praise Him. We praise Him. Job said it best in the wake of losing all that he valued on earth: "The Lord gives, and the Lord takes away. Blessed be the name of the Lord." That conveys our feelings better than anything we could say. The Lord gave us Priya, and He has chosen by His gracious will to take her away. Blessed be his Name. Her life was an undeserved gift to us. We wouldn't trade one moment of the seven months we had with her. And we praise God for it from beginning to end. We don't know the reason why she was taken, but we know the God who made that decision.
And He is enough for us. He is our glory and our strength. We want to praise Him right now as the God of all grace and comfort. He has been our truest and most constant companion in the midst of all this... thank you so much for your prayers and words of encouragement. It is our desire that you would praise the Lord with us at this time. He is always worthy of it."
Here is a video of her few precious hours here with us.
5 comments:
I am definitely praying. I can't even imagine going through something such as this. Thanks for letting us know!
Oh, I am so very sorry to hear this. How devastating for these sweet parents. I pray that God will give them everything they need to walk through this terrible time. I can't imagine how hard this is.
The family will be in my prayers. Their attitude is so great...so many would blame God for their loss and heart break. This can be a great testamony to those in India.
The YouTube clip broke my heart. It brought tears to my eyes and all I wanted to do was pick up the baby and love her.
My heart & prayers go out to this family. What an awful thing to go though! I'm happy that they are relying in and trusting in God thu this time!
My heart breaks for them. Praying over here for them.
Post a Comment