I kind of feel like bloggers in America start their blogs with "Man- it's been forever since I have blogged and I am going to get so much better at blogging in the future." Well this is me today, but I am not making an excuses or any promises!!
My time in Virginia was really wonderful! I was slightly sad to think that I wouldn't be returning to the "farm" or to Richmond before my employment with the IMB ends. So I enjoyed it for all it's worth. Here are the highlights....
1. It snowed!
2. I got to room with Chesed, a kindred spirit, and we laughed into all hours of the night. She is the type of friend that I can be sharing my heart through tears and praying together and then three seconds later laughing at something absolutely ridiculous and probably scandalous a few seconds later. Do you have a friend like this?
3. I ran into Debbie! Debbie is a friend who lived in Delhi with me and I didn't know she was going to be there. She tapped me on the shoulder in the cafeteria and I screamed, hugged her neck, and got all teary eyed.
4. I also ran into a guy named Jeff. I met him at a missions conference in South Carolina and we had some significant conversations about him doing journeyman. And there he was...in Virginia...at a Journeyman screening conference!! I was able to see some fruits of my job!!
5. I got to see a little bit of Cali in Virginia...Juliana. She was also a journeyman with me in India and is from So Cal ( you never know who you are going to see there!).
Those were the main highlights! I love that place. It has a unique place in my heart!!

3 comments:
Who is wearing capris in the snow!??!! haha! Looks like fun!!
Aw you got to see Debbie? I am so jealous!
random fact: Chesed's dad and my dad were roommates/friends in college in mississippi. small world, huh?
Post a Comment