Wednesday, October 17, 2007

My CBU bubble.

Here are some pictures of the campus of CBU. Notice the palm trees and mountains....umm...nice....


The Student Center

Academic building...

more academic buildings...
This is my favorite view from campus as I leave...notice the mountains and palm trees...again...beautiful....i love it!
The Cottages. I live in on the left side past the big tree in the middle. More detailed pics of my cottage to come...stay tuned.

If you want to see pictures of crazy Californians...here they are! Just kidding. This the staff in the Office of Spiritual Life where I work now. They are all great and have been sooo incredibly welcoming. The girl on the left is Kristen and she is my supervisor!!
More Cali pics to come!!!



9 comments:

Kelley C said...

it is so much more beautiful than i imagined. i'm so glad i have you to go live this beautiful life for me in california.

SouthAsiaRocks said...

Wow! That's a beautiful campus! Cool!

Amanda said...

Bless your heart. It's just not very pretty, is it? ;) I promise I'm not jealous.

Kelly @ Love Well said...

And here I started reading your blog to hear about your life in India -- and now you're making me homesick! I lived for eight years in San Diego, just a spell down the 5. (You've learned the say "the" before all the freeways, right?)

Beautiful pictures. What a gorgeous campus. More importantly, may God use you there.

A Little Water said...

wow, it looks great! i hope you are lovin it. i know it's hard to not make much moolah but the surroundings make up for it, right?

Anonymous said...

wow. that kills me to see those pics
lucky you

Emily said...

Wow!! That looks amazing. I'm definitely not jealous...at least I'm trying to believe that. :) I'm so glad you get to live there for a while, and I'm definitely even MORE interested in visiting now that I've seen pics!

Shannon said...

Yay! You finally posted a little about California. Next blog... the Santa Ana winds, fire, ash, and rain.

Oh btw, you need to re-word the part about you supervisor. The way it reads has the older lady as your supervisor.

Janelle and Ella said...

AMAZING!!! Wow. I can not get over how gorgeous these pictures are. I'm so happy that you get to live there! Not jealous, just purely happy for you. :-)