I still haven't gotten really great at taking pictures in the moment here in California...but I am trying...here are some faces of new and old friends. I have been spending a lot of time with college students...especially at my new church...Sandals. Enjoy.

Brady and Stevie...this was at a Halloween party...so really Cruella Devil and Buddy Holly... Sandals friends.

Me and my amazing roomie...Coop! I love this girl!

My co-workers Kinsley and Kyle... other CBU grad assistants.

Me and Katelyn... a Sandals friend.

My friend Evan. He's an old friend I met from Sandals India Team. This was also a Halloween party...i don't usually wear b-ball jersey and he usually doesn't have a gun all the time...although I am sure he wishes he could.

Minnie Mouse and I...or my friend Natalie... a friend from Sandals.

My new friend Kiran! We were automatically bound because her name is Kiran (an indian name...her dad was pakastani) and she is from the DFW metroplex!! She is a freshman at CBU.

Kim and Derek Imai. Kim is my old friend from Indian but I finally got to meet the hubs. She is also amazing and my new accountability party...kelley...your accountability partner legends continues on...let's see if kim can live up to you...kidding.
4 comments:
That's fun you met another Kiran :) Cool!
Kim- good luck with Alicia! She's a hard one to tame.
Tell the other Kiran we said Hi! That is way cool.
I am so glad you blogged. I was starting to worry that life was so uninteresting there that you had nothing to write about. glad that's not the case! see you in 18 days!
Thanks for the update! I nearly emailed you at midnight to bug you about it. I love your pics!
Post a Comment