Today marks my two weeks of being a California resident. Here are some random pics of my time in Cali so far. I honestly haven't taken hardly any pictures...I will work on that.

Hunnington Beach

The famous In and Out burger joint.

My cousin Erica and her husband nick.

Shanny and I freezing our butts off at Hunnington Beach. It was sooo stinkin' cold!

Malibu Beach

It was so amazing having shanny here for my first week! It's also great knowing that she is the one who knows my life here!! She is a blessing!!!
3 comments:
Alicia...I check this thing all the time. I'm so glad to finally see your life there! I can't wait to catch up! Love ya!
aw, how fun! i'm so excited for you about your life there. looks like fun! you're going to be the cool california girl now. miss you bunches!
so great to have you around, alicia... and thank you for sharing your sis with us. what a gift from God she is!
we love having you nearby and want to remind you about the free laundry offer. really. its just an excuse to hang out with us, but hey, whatever gets you over here! i'll even buy lilac-smelling fabric softener, even though it'll irk the special agent.
Post a Comment