Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Kiran!


I haven't posted a picture of Kiran in a long time! I am absolutely in love with this kid!! She is amazing!! Today, I had the joy of seeing her and she was so JOYFUL!! She is now 7 months old and one of the most happiest, giggly, and cackly babies!! I took a picture with her because I bought this cute outfit for her in America last year!! Yay for Old Navy!! Shanny do you remember this one?

5 comments:

Amanda said...

She is beyond cute!

Shannon said...

I do remember it. Before I started reading about it I was trying to remember which one of us bought it. Too cute!

Anonymous said...

She's super cute! Yay for babies...babies that belong to others for right now!

Anonymous said...

Alicia- Kiran is so joyful b/c you are an amazing aunt to her! And Shannon thanks for the clothes- she wore the pink pants all winter!

-kelley

Shannon said...

Hey Kelley. I'm so glad she got to wear her pink pants. I LOVE cute little baby girl clothes. They are so much fun.