We took the opportunity to celebrate the Easter season with our neighbors and friends one last time. We unfortunately didn't have the best turn out- but we had a lot of fun dressing up in our sarees one last time. Here are some pictures from the event.
Making Rangoli with colored rice. A traditional way of decorating.
Lindsey's dad and my landlords.
Worshipping together.
All us ladies together in our new sarees!
Lindsey's family. They reminded me a lot of my family so it was fun to have them around!
Me and Lindsey! Look at how much volume my hair has! It's crazy. Lori (a very talented hair dresser and Lindsey's sister) fixed it for me!!
Happy Resurection Day friends!!
3 comments:
Alicia...I must say that you had the bouffant hair going, and I love it! It looks beautiful...giving Lindsey's sister a round of applause! The volume is AWESOME! Praise Jesus for technology, so I can see your good lookingness!
I don't think I have EVER seen that much volume in your hair. It looks beautiful.
I love your sari! The style is so fun and of course you would choose bold colors! Makes me want another one!
Post a Comment