Tuesday, April 24, 2007

BALI-licious Beach Babe Escape!!

Don't be jealous...but in just 72 short days, I will be lounging on the beaches of Indonesia with my five closest friends on this side of the world!!! This week, we have moved forward and have book our 7 day 6 night stay at the "Villa Baliana"!! The Villa Baliana is great because it is two-story with our own private pool, garden, and terrace!! We will be only about a 3-5 minute walk from the "Legian Beach". But if we want to go for a midnight swim we can just swim in our own PRIVATE pool!!

Our villa is also a great location because it is in walking distance to all the restaurants and shops as well...which to me translates as Starbucks!! sigh...I can't wait to go!!!

Let me introduce you to my 5 other traveling buddies....
Lindsey (my roomie), Julie (she lives in the mountains) Me, and Stephanie (she lives in the South).

April and Emily (both live in the mountains)

This is the biggest vacation I have ever planned- needless to say- I am really really really jazzed about it!! It will be such a special time with these ladies who I met just almost 2 years ago and got to start this journey with. We will definitely be celebrating the completion and success of our journey together!!

2 comments:

Lady A said...

wow alicia - you have really hot friends =)....who knew half of them were hidden in the himalayas!
YEAH BALI!!

Shannon said...

yay for you and all your friends!