Jonathan and Kelley got Grey's Anatomy season one for Christmas which means that "we" got Grey's Anatomy Season one for Christmas too!!
The first thing we did when we got back was watch it...I am automatically hooked!! I finally understand why it is the #1 Television show in America!!
Currently, we are about half way through season 2 (j & K- also addicted -bought season 2) and can't wait to finish it up!!! I am also really really really excited because you can buy season 3 of Grey's Anatomy on I-tunes for $35. I think Lindsey and I will have to start saving our pennies so that we can catch up and actually discuss the show with people in America!!!
Seriously, all I have been able to think about is surgery lately. We have watched a lot of episodes (22) in a row...its ridiculous!!!!!
Ok...so i figured out how to post pics. But i have had no motivation for the Singapore post...so please be patient. Sorry I have been so quiet on blogger. I guess in my free time instead of blogging I have been watching Grey's Anatomy!!!
Anybody else out there addicted?!!!
4 comments:
Oh I'm definitely a Grey's Anatomy Addict!! It's awesome! This week's episode was REALLY good... but I won't spoil it for you :)
whoo hoo!
so if i told you that beki has already bought season 3 on itunes.... does that mean you would venture on up to mandi??
yes...it is pretty pursuading. I wish the bus would just stop for us and let us stop and have a nice little visit and just wait. Only in a perfect world!!!
I love Grey's Anatomy! It is my favorite show! I watch it every Thursday with my mom, and we have since the very first show!!! :)
Post a Comment