a memoir of a temporary resident in a place that is not her home
Friday, January 26, 2007
pics problem
I have been wanting to post but it continues to not let me post pictures. Is anyone else having this problem or is it just me. And does anyone know how to fix it?!!
HELP!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Are you checking the box that says "accept terms of service"? This is a problem I was having.
I used to never be able to post pictures...so blogging was frustrating...you used to make comements that I had blogging issues...well for me it was the time of day. It is rare that I can post on Sunday evenings (Korea time).
Since I changed the time I blog...I have not had any problems.
I don't know if this will apply to your situation...but that was what was going on in mine!
Hmmm, I used to have a hard time before I switched to the new version. Since then it's been okay. I used to use photobucket when it gave me trouble. You can just enter the url that way.
3 comments:
Are you checking the box that says "accept terms of service"? This is a problem I was having.
I used to never be able to post pictures...so blogging was frustrating...you used to make comements that I had blogging issues...well for me it was the time of day. It is rare that I can post on Sunday evenings (Korea time).
Since I changed the time I blog...I have not had any problems.
I don't know if this will apply to your situation...but that was what was going on in mine!
Hmmm, I used to have a hard time before I switched to the new version. Since then it's been okay. I used to use photobucket when it gave me trouble. You can just enter the url that way.
Post a Comment